Our Vision: Flourishing workplaces filled with thriving employees who know that their contribution is an integral part of the success of the Whole.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
‘Create A Vision of Success’
“Lisa Kramer’s professional, passionate and caring approach has supported my drive to reach my true potential. Lisa’s unique coaching skills have allowed me to create a vision of success for the future and have prepared me to meet the daily demands of today as a business leader. Lisa is a vital member of our team and a guiding force for our future organizational success.”
President, Texas Valve
and Fitting Co.
‘Integral part of my team’
“Since working with Lisa I have learned to become more deliberate and thoughtful when making choices which help me manage my life better rather than having my life events manage me! I have become much more productive at work, and I tend to be more consistent in my drive and follow through and more purposeful with my actions. My listening skills and communication skills have improved greatly as well. Lisa has become an integral part of my leadership team!”
—James Tracey Simpson
President, Penn Fluid System Technologies
Lisa Kramer’s coaching was extremely valuable to me. She offers insightful guidance and feedback and delivers it gently and thoughtfully. The greater self-awareness and specific tools I developed through our work have laid a foundation for ongoing personal and professional growth as well as my continued development as a leader.”
CEO, Easter Seals Eastern PA
Our mission to create coaching cultures in our client organizations begins with leadership. Whether we are coaching an executive leading an entire organization or a supervisor leading a small team, Leading with Intention leadership coaching focuses on what will enable each person to be the best coach leader they can be.
- Greater self-awareness and self-knowledge: Clients are more aware of their leadership strengths as well as what may be getting in the way of their effectiveness as a coach leader.
- Increased ability to develop and sustain relationships: Clients become adept at building strong relationships that result in high-performing teams.
- Greater confidence to be an effective and influential coach leader.
- Tools to sustain behavior change over time resulting in enhanced performance in the current role as well as increased leadership opportunities for the future.
While each coaching relationship is customized to best meet the needs of the individual client and the organization’s goals for that individual, the coaching process is fairly consistent. It always begins with matching the coachee to the appropriate coach.
- Once the best fit between coach and client has been determined, there is an initial launch session to build rapport and to establish the coaching agreement between the two.
- Following the launch meeting, the coach and client meet with the client’s manager to determine the desired outcomes for the coaching. A key question is “what will success look like?”
- The coach conducts a 360 interview assessment with a select group of respondents who work closely with the client. Once the interviews are completed, the coach prepares a feedback report and reviews the report in detail with the client.
- Incorporating the information from the manager meeting and the information from the 360 report with the client’s coaching goals, the coach and client create a development plan to guide the coaching engagement.
- Coaching sessions typically takes place twice per month, via Skype, telephone or in person for an average of nine to 12 months.